Created: October 19, 2020
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we may collect information you provide when you create an account, create or edit your profile, upload content or comments, complete a registration, fill out a form or survey, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, subscribe to the Service, pay for or accept payment for services, participate in interactive features of the Service, connect or communicate with us via third party social media sites, send us an email, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us or communicate with other users through the Service. The types of information we may collect in this manner include basic contact information (e.g. name, email address, postal address, zip code, mobile number), diabetes information, location, demographic information, photographs, video, and credit card and other payment and bank information you provide to us.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use the Service, we automatically collect information about you, including without limitation:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Service, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to the Service. We do link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you. We do this for many reasons, including without limitation to improve services, marketing, analytics, and site functionality.
- Device Information: When you download and use our Services, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use and operating system version.
Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve the Service and your experience, see which areas and features of the Service are popular, count visits and track user activity among other things. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”) and digital fingerprinting. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Service or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. Digital fingerprinting technology enables us to identify the devices that you use to access the Service for purposes such as data analytics, delivering targeted content and advertising, and protecting against possible fraudulent transactions.
- Third-Party Contact Info: We may also collect third-party contact information if you permit the Service to import such information or otherwise upload such information for your use within the Service or so that you may invite your contacts to use the Service or participate in other referral services. This information may include, but is not limited to, such third party’s name and basic contact info, as well as Facebook ID. We use this information only as described in this paragraph.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Service. For example, analytics we may collect information about you from other users, identity verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers and publicly available sources.
If you log into your account through sign-in services, including without limitation Google and Facebook Connect, you provide All For One Cares with permission to access certain information about you from Facebook or such other sign-in service, such as your Facebook User ID, user profile, friends list, user graph and profile picture.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including without limitation to:
- Provide, maintain and improve the Service;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process payments and other transactions, including transactions between users, and send you related information, including without limitation confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by All For One Cares and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Authenticate your identity and pre-populate forms;
- Monitor and analyze data, trends, usage and activities in connection with the Service; measure the effectiveness of advertising, content, features and activities, and perform other data analytics;
- Personalize and improve the Service and deliver and display targeted advertisements, content or features in the Service and on other sites or apps that match your profiles or interests;
- Process and deliver contest and sweepstakes entries and rewards and verify eligibility;
- Attempt to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
All For One Cares is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Service or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers, such as payment processors, who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- With visitors on the website, who will see your profile containing your first name, last initial, age, city, state and photograph, and if you are connected with such other users (either through the Service or through Facebook), who will also see your full contact information (e.g. full name, email, mobile number and/or email address);
- If you choose to make certain information public or available to other users, such as by creating a profile, posting a job, and/or posting information in public or private forums or features in the Service; (e.g. online forums, reviews, comments, blogs, and groups), such information will be available to other users and may be publicly available (depending on the settings or the forum or feature), including search engines and job boards and related services. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law such as to comply with a subpoena, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies or that such sharing is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property and safety of All For One Cares, its users, it employees, or others;
- Proactively with local, state and federal law enforcement and/or with other web and mobile marketplaces if we believe there is harm to another user, the child(ren) of another user or the general public;
- As may be required or permitted pursuant to any applicable law, rule or regulation or court or administrative order;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company or upon liquidation of All For One Cares; and
- Otherwise with your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the Service that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated information that does not directly identify you.
Sale of Information
All For One Cares has not sold the information you provide us to third parties in the past twelve months. We currently do not sell your information to third parties.
Social Sharing Features
The Service may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools, including without limitation the Facebook “Like” button, which let you share actions you take in connection with the Service with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
All For One Cares takes reasonable measures in an attempt to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, including without limitation Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for sensitive information such as financial information. However, no data transmitted over or accessible through the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and All For One Cares does not represent or warrant that your information will be completely secure, including without limitation from misappropriation by hackers or from other nefarious or criminal activities, or in the event of a failure of computer hardware, software, or a telecommunications network. If you have any questions about security with the Service, you can contact us at support@allforonecares.
Users may access, update or correct your profile information at any time by logging into your account. Certain types of Caregiver information such as, CPR Certified and Diabetes Skill Level cannot be altered without All For One Cares’ assistance. Please contact All For One Cares at support@allforonecares to change such information. You can close your account by sending a request by email to support@allforonecares but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We will respond to the above-mentioned requests within a reasonable timeframe. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time. If you wish to terminate our access to your Facebook information, then login to Facebook and remove the App and Site from your list of applications.
We send you push notifications from time-to-time in order to update you about any events or promotions that we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may turn them off at the device level. To ensure you receive proper notifications, we will need to collect certain information about your device such as operating system and user identification information.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Service.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from All For One Cares by following the instructions in those emails or text messages or through your account settings. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Our Site may contain third party advertising and links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of these advertisers or websites. Please contact such advertisers or websites directly for more information about their privacy practices. We hereby expressly disclaim, and you hereby expressly release us from, any and all liability whatsoever for any controversies, claims, suits, injuries, harm, loss and/or damages, arising from and/or in any way related to third party advertisers and/or the use of links to third party websites that may appear on the Service, including without limitation such websites’ availability, privacy policies, content, advertising, and/or products or other materials.
Children Under 13
This Service is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age.
Parents: If you become aware that your child under 13 years of age has created an account or otherwise posted personal information through the Service, please notify us at support@allforonecares so that we can take appropriate action. We may require verification of your identity.
Your Rights And Choices Regarding Your Data
Right to Know
You have the right to know and see the data that All For One Cares has collected about you over the last twelve months, including;
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you
- The categories of sources from which the personal information has been collected about you
- The business or commercial purpose of collecting your data
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your data
- The specific personal information we have collected about you
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete your personal information from you and direct our service providers to do the same. There are a number of exceptions, that include, but are not limited to when the information is necessary for us or a third party to do any of the following;
- Provide you a good or service
- Protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Resolve disputes
- Provide important information to current and former users
- Fix our system in case of a bug
- Make other internal and lawful uses of information to protect the trust and safety of all users on All For One Cares
Exercising your Rights
To request access to or deletion of your personal information, please contact us using one of the following methods;
Email: You may write to us to exercise rights at support@allforonecares, by mail to 500 Westover Drive, #14859, Sanford, NC 27330 . Please include your full name, email address, and phone number associated with your All For One Cares account, along with the reason for your request.
By email: support@allforonecares
By mail: 500 Westover Drive, #14859, Sanford, NC 27330